Click the website to view the info-graphic. Here are some highlights to the info-graphic:
- We need Police working together with marginalized people to improve the community relationship.
- 1,482 hate crimes were reported in 2013.
- Olivia Nuamah is not managing the Toronto Pride deficit whilst alienating her community.
- The Irresponsible Press is polluting the minds of scared individuals to instill fear rather than create solutions.
- Many Officers are LGBTQ+, immigrants and marginalized people themselves who wish to partake in our pride events.
- Fear of our officers is making policing and creating safe communities harder for our men and women in uniforms.
- Division and alienation is not a solution, it is destruction.
- The crimes of the United States Police force should not reflect the view of Canadian police officers.
Have a business, Public relations or Sales problem? Use Ashton Deroy’s Consulting services :
- Solutions tailor made for your brand range from:
- Expert sales advice from a seasoned sales man
- Marketing & social media advice
- Public relations advice
- Web marketing strategy
- Media strategy – Media includes pictures, graphics & content.