Thank you for checking out my resource guide for selling products on Shopify. There is a lot of good reference tools in here for content creation, putting sales above marketing and focusing on story telling. This resource however is something you should think of as your map to needed software and networks. These are tools that help with the process of execution, network expansion and creating perceptual value.
Here are 5 tools you need to be on to sell products in 2018:
- Google Drive – “Yahoo email is for porn… get a Google Drive.” If I ever pitch a software again where one of my team members gives me a Yahoo address for contact information. I will walk out because of the sheer stupidity of that person. Get on Gmail. Weather you are in sales, marketing or a creative job. Get on Google Drive. Using it it from 2012 to 2018 has meant reducing my number of emails, having a collaboration hub and centralizing communication.
- WordPress.com for your store’s blog – “You don’t have a blog. How the hell are we supposed to hear about your product releases? You need a blog to share up to date information, to host links to your communications platforms and in my case to synchronize all of you social medias. What is Hootsuite? WordPress does that all for me.”
- Fiverr – I have not had an abundance of perfect experiences on this platform. However It does link me to bloggers I can pay to connect with, if I need a quick design I will use Fiverr and users I’ve connected with taught me about tools such as MixCloud & SoundCloud. Besides that Fiverr connects you with designers, writers, Public Relations teams, Social media experts, Web designers, Sellers, Telemarketers, Logo creators, Brand Stylists. Whatever you need is on Fiverr.
- Vista Print – It is time to put Print in your sales equation. You need people to register a visual representation that if they go to a certain website they can buy from you. Do not live & die by your providers Marketing tools. Make your own advertisements!
- Udemy – Get some damn sales training while you are at it! Some of you opened Drop Shipping stores because you thought the process was going to be easy. Only to realize you were in way over your head. Get some Sales training for god sakes. Don’t even compute it as a business expense because it is a damn life skill! Get sales training.