I just recently found history knocking at my door & recognizing my genius. I now have to rise to the challenge as a writer & put down my autobiography to potentially teach someone more important how to write their own. I am Ashton Deroy, I am 27 and I recently declared my Psychotic disorder. As of recent I have decided to talk about the unannounced Simple servant Genius in Quinte West.
I have to write down 25 creative writing tips for an autobiography.
- Connect to your subconscious mind. Transcend in to the mental & Physical realm. Sometimes I also like to get stoned. I treat Autism Seizures.
- Decide what you believe in.
- What are you trying to say about yourself?
- What is your brand?
- Align your inner self with your outer self.
- Abandon reckless behaviours
- Ask your therapist for help.
- Talk to a Publicist.
- Find a TV show to refer to that has some of your inner truth. My truths were found in Ghost Whisperer.
- Ask yourself simple reasonable questions.
- Sometimes accept the middle ground as reality. Especially in arguments you haven’t settled.
- Don’t abandon yourself to destructive writing patterns.
- Use your mind gym to find positive visualization techniques.
- Know your rights as a writer
- Ask for help with Communication Skills ask Ashtonderoy@gmail.com .
- Purchase a copyright by submitting art work and a domain name.
- Listen to your gut
- Register threats to information being challenged.
- Be confident and calm
- Work through all anger in a healthy way.
- Make a mind gym. I encourage use of Audible.
- Keep a healthy self
- Get a trusted advisor. I used my Autistic Friend Diana Skye
- Check out the Silva mind control method.
- Write our challenge in words when you hit a word block.
Deroy, Ashton Joseph. “The Way of the Seal.” Audible, 19 June 2018, www.audible.ca/webplayer?asin=B07DKGPX9K&contentDeliveryType=Unknown&usePlayQueue=false&ref_=a_libraryItem_cloudplayer_B07DKGPX9K&cloudPlayerStartLoadTime=1601672412702.